Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Quick & Easy Holiday Tags and Treat Boxes


Hi, it's Emily here! These are the tags and treat boxes I made with my son's class last week. Each student made their own sentiment tags and coloured in the image of their choice. They also customized their packaging with a sparkly snowflake, string and pillow box. Every gift turned out so cute and I wish I had remembered to photograph them all together!



Originally, my son didn't want to do any voiceover work for this video but after watching me edit the video, he decided he had to pop in here and there. I was thrilled, especially since I know you all love him so much! :D


This first sample uses a sentiment from Holly Jolly on a tag from Gift Tags 1 and the girl elf from Enchanted Elves and Elf Icons. When it came time to giving it away, I did include a large sparkly red snowflake between the two tags.


The Hanukkah sample uses a sentiment from Kibitzing Sampler and dreidels from Kibitzing Icons on a tag die cut from the original Stitched Tag. Here, you can see the large gold snowflake that wasn't shown in the video.


My final sample is more generic and uses a sentiment from Christmas Sampler and a snowman from Freezy Fellas and Fellas Icons. Below is the stack of holiday books we personally addressed with Christmas Sampler and Merry Motifs.


It's so easy to make extras to have on hand for friends and family who pop in unexpectedly over the holidays. I hope you're all ready for Christmas! A cute little boy in my family is counting down the days 'til Santa arrives. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by during this busy holiday season!

1 comment:

Kim B. said...

Super cute projects!!!! Your son is just too cute!!!