Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Paper Smooches Sponsored Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Welcome to Amy Tsuruta's Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! If you know Amy, you know that her first love is coffee. Haha! Whenever I see coffee stamps, dies, paper or embellishments, I think of Amy! I met Amy in blogland a few years ago and discovered that she is originally from Toronto. Woot! She's a big star in this industry and I'm thrilled to call her my friend. This one's for you, Amy!


I started by creating a background on the card base using two sizes of stitched squares from the Stitched Frames die collection. Then I die cut, stamped and coloured the elf from Enchanted Elves (Elf Icons) and the takeout coffee cup from Warm Hearts (Warm Hearts Icons).



The sentiment is also from Enchanted Elves but any number of sentiments would've worked with these images. To create the steam rising from the coffee cup, I used the ends of a finely scripted die from the Hello Words die collection.


To play along, head over to Amy's blog to link up your project and leave comments on all the participants' blogs to be eligible for a bunch of incredible prizes, including one from Paper Smooches!


Thanks so much for hopping with us!

2 comments:

Mel said...

That coffee steam is the absolute perfect touch on this card. What a fun hop!

Amy C. said...

The curl of steam is so clever!