Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas CAS part2 with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today:) I'm continuing my "Christmas CAS" series today and sharing how to create a reindeer tag 3 different ways! Click HERE for part 1 of this series, or HERE for another fun CAS video... or HERE for some easy gift bags and cards! 

Technically... there are 4 tags in this photo... but three really different ideas:) 

Truth be told... I only created 3 different versions of this Christmas tag because I thought the first one was WAY TOO SIMPLE! And then I added a small detail and then another... LOL! 


Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 


Paper Smooches stamps: A Holy Holiday; PS dies: Gift Tags 2
TOO simple...
A bit more detail...
JUST right:) 

I hope you enjoyed this video and that you might create some reindeer gift tags for your 2014 Christmas gifts! Be sure to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are soooooo cute! I love love love those reindeer!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Those little scarves are adorable, but my fave is the beautiful white on kraft

donna mikasa said...

Oh, your reindeer tags are all sooo cute!! The scarves are thee perfect touch!