Friday, December 26, 2014

Fantaschtic New Year with Incognito


Hi, it's Emily here! Now that we're winding down from Christmas festivities, it's time to think about New Year's projects. I made this with late holiday cards in mind.  It's the perfect transition from Christmas to New Year's since I tend to procrastinate a little too much and not get my holiday cards in the mail on time. ;)



I created a custom sentiment using words from both Incognito and Merry Motifs. I love the boldness and shine of the heat embossed glasses and moustache against the kraft base.


The main image is embellished with a Santa hat from Merry Motifs(Motif Icons) and mittens from Freezy Fellas (Fellas Icons). The martini is from Free Spirits Icons and the stars on the white frame are from All Yule Need.


I hope this jumpstarts your creative spark for the New Year. Thanks so much for stopping by!