Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas CAS part1 with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today:) And I'm starting a new series (kind of... I hope I have enough ideas! LOL!) called Christmas Clean and Simple. 
I've created this super simple snowflake wreath card using just three Paper Smooches stamps/dies! EASY! And it could be mass produced! LOVE it! My inspiration for today's card came from THIS photo.


Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 


Paper Smooches stamps: A Blessed Christmas; PS dies: StreamersLarge Snowflakes

I hope you enjoyed this video and that you might create these glittered snowflake wreaths for your 2014 Christmas cards! Be sure to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee that wreath!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is the prettiest little wreath Sav and I love the peppermint stripe bow!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a gorgeous wreath! Love the snowflakes!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Gorgeous wreath! I LOVE that you made it with the snow flakes! It's absolutely beautiful!