Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sav Challenges #3 with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today with ANOTHER card using my challenges {Sav Challenges}. I even challenge myself in the video- but it's not a crafty challenge! LOL! I just need to start sending out birthday cards "on time"! I'll keep you posted on this new challenge:)


Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

Paper Smooches stamps: Bosom BuddyBold BuzzwordsDigits, and Woofers & TweetersPaper Smooches dies: Woofers

I hope that you are inspired to join in the fun with some of the 
Sav Challenges that I've shared-- they are really easy! Challenges include: using up your stash, making masculine cards, and making CAS creations. EASY! Be sure to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute! LOVING that dog and the sentiment on the side! Perfect!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

How adorable!! Perfect for a second birthday Sav and i love the pups nose!