Sunday, March 22, 2015

Patterned Pastel Spring Card

Hi there, Kalyn here! I hope you're experiencing some nice spring weather where you are. After a snowy Friday where I live, it's finally starting to warm up. Bring on spring! To help welcome in spring, I've got a card to share featuring the Spring Groves stamp set as well as some butterfly dies from the Butterflies 2 set and the Just For You Icons set.

I've also created a video so you can see how it all came together:







I used lots of patterned paper on this card (one of my favorite things to do) and made it as spring-y as possible. Hope you liked it and thanks so much for stopping by today!

Kalyn

2 comments:

luvhymns said...

What a busy, bright, awesome card! You definitely captured spring and it's new life!

Unknown said...

Kalyn - I love that you used a ton of patterned papers! I have so much paper to use, it's great inspiration to see cards like this! Thanks!