Sunday, January 11, 2015

Love You Dearly Valentine

Hi there, Kalyn here! Hope your January is off to a great start! How are those resolutions coming? One of mine is to blog more on a regular basis, so I'm working on it! And having fun in the process, of course.
I've got a Valentine to share with you today featuring some of my favorite stamp sets and dies. I used the Pretty Phrases, Whirligigs and Sweet Hearts stamp sets as well as the Scalloped Circles dies. Enjoy the video!




Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a fantastic rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

Full d'Scrap, Anna said...

Very cute card!!! :)

sheabella said...

Thanks for the versamark tip. What a great idea! This is a wonderful design for a simple but visually interesting card front. I need to get more hearts!!
;-)