Thursday, January 22, 2015

Baby Shower Ideas with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today:) I've created some super easy baby themed projects for today's video. You can check out my other videos HERE and HERE for more ideas! ****I need to let you know that Kim actually gave me the idea for the "bib"! THANK YOU, Kim, for being so amazing, talented, and a GENIUS! I wish I would have thought of that!!! 

If you are interested in a PDF file of the prayer journal, please email me at {savannahland2 at comcast dot net}.

Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

Paper Smooches dies: Wine TagDigitsNumbersOnsieHeartsand Ornaments
Paper Smooches stamps: CuteasaurusPaper Smooches dies: Wine TagOrnamentsBorders 1Onsieand Hearts
Paper Smooches stampsThe Welcome WagonPaper Smooches diesWine TagOrnamentsBorders 1Welcome Word, and Baby Shower
Paper Smooches stampsSpiritual Sampler and Shindig

I hope that you are inspired by these simple baby shower ideas and gifts! Be sure to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!! Those hanger tags are just sooooooooo fun!!!!!

sheabella said...

You inspire me! Your videos are always so cheerful and make me smile. I love how you suggest different uses for the dies and stamps. It really helps kick start my creativity.
Thank you for making videos!
;-)

Lisa said...

Oh good grief could these BE any cuter!! Thanks for the video filled with cuteness Sav!!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are wonderful! Love that they can be a card and functional, and there are so many personlization possibilities. I am also LOVING the little prayer book!

Shelly said...

ACK! Too cute! Love!

Milka Gubo said...

Oh, WOW! These are ADORABLE! :-D