Thursday, November 27, 2014

Roll With It: Holiday Card inspired by Gymboree


Happy Thanksgiving! :)


Hi, everyone! It's Emily here with a card that was inspired by the gingerbread man pyjamas at Gymboree. As soon as I saw it, I knew exactly which stamps I would use to replicate it.

I used the rolling pin from Kitschy Kitchen(Kitchen Icons), the gingerbread man from Giddy Gumdrops(Gumdrops Icons), a sentiment from Calorie Free, and shadows from the Shadows stamp set.

My son also pops in the video to offer his suggestions on card design! ;)




The patterned papers are from the Jubilee Wild Berry paper pad by My Mind's Eye. The enamel dots are from the Charmed collection. They were originally white and I coloured them with a R27 Copic marker to coordinate with the hat. I added shimmer to the icing on the gingerbread man and white parts on the hat with a Wink of Stella pen.


See you tomorrow for the Paper Smooches DT Blog Hop! We have another big release for you and it's fantastic!!

No comments: