Thursday, November 20, 2014

PS + Project Life journaling cards with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today:) I'm a bit late... this video was for LAST week! Due to some health issues, I had to wait to post it. I'm much better now, Praise the Lord!!! 


I created two similar cards using PS stamps and dies along with some Project Life journaling cards. I loooooooove using PL journaling cards for my creations--- they make the cutest little cards! And sometimes you only need to use one stamp set or die set because of the pieces and elements from the journaling cards. Super EASY! 
Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

Paper Smooches stamps: Alphadot; PS dies: AmpersandsAlways & Forever, and Documented

I hope you enjoyed this video and that you will use your PS stamps/dies along with some Project Life journaling  cards for your next creations:) Be sure to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!!! LOVING the colors!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful little cards Sav, love the pretty pink floral with the black stripes!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Fantastic!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your sweet little cards and the special touches! Pinning and hope to try this! TFS!

Samantha Mann said...

These cards are some of the sweetest and most loving cards ever!! I LOVE the heart you put into them! And the colors in each are so cool!!! Love love love your style!!

LChippy76 said...

LOVE Everything!
THANKS! ! !