Thursday, May 15, 2014

Washi Tape, a Feather, and Gallery Idol with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here, and today I'm sharing a quick start-to-finish card that I created for the Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Gallery Idol challenge (washi tape). 

I used some fun neon washi tapes and brads, as well as stamped and embossed on my washi tape! I also had a bit of crafty problems while making this card... but everything turned out ok:) 

Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

Paper Smooches stamps: Bold Buzzwords and Seeing StarsPaper Smooches dies: FeathersHearts, and Toppers

I hope you enjoyed this video and card! Good luck to all who enter the Gallery Idol challenge:)

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

(Sound LOUD trumpet music)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for linking up your creations! I absolutely loooooooove visiting your blogs and checking out your projects! If you are inspired by our videos or tips/tricks, please link up 
HERE! ****And if you take a picture of you or some friends watching my videos, link up those photos as well!!! I'd love to feature you:) 

This week's Virtual Smooches Featured Fan is.......... Trisha Theo! Trisha was inspired by my Feathers series and decided to make a card using this fun die! She also made a video HERE!  

Congrats to TrishaPlease email me at {savannahland2 at comcast dot net} to receive your VS FF badge!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the feather!!!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful Sav, love all of the summery colors!

Charity Chamberlain said...

Congratulations Trisha!

Linsey said...

OMGosh these are both beautiful! I am loving the bright gorgeous colors with feathers--super cool look!! Thanks for the amazing inspiration ladies!

cm said...

Oh my Savannah, I've fallen behind in commenting! Busy days! Your card - LOVE x LOVE x a ga-billion (that's a whole lot o' lovin'!)! You've created a fabulously awesome card with your feathers (you and those feathers = perfect marriage!) and washi tape! The friend who receives this is guaranteed to have mega-watt smile all over their face, as I do right now! Awesome card and awesome video! Hugs~c