Monday, April 27, 2015

Watercolor Smooshed Mother's Day Card

Hi friends! Happy Monday to you! Hope this new week brings some happy your way and of course, time for crafting!

Today I've got a Mother's Day card and video to share with you using the super popular watercolor "smooshing" technique made famous by our own amazing Laura Bassen and the super talented Betsy Veldman. I gave this technique a try and you can see how it all came together by watching the video below!



I used 4 stamp sets to achieve the look on this card: Pretty Phrases, Word Up, Daisies & Paisleys and Calico. They're all great staple Paper Smooches sets to have in your stash.




Well that's it for today! Hope you liked seeing me get my "smooshing" on! Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon!

Kalyn

5 comments:

Linnea S said...

LUV the smoooooshing!! :D

Unknown said...

Wooow it's so sweet! I love it!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Your card is amazing, Kalyn!! I love the layering of stamps!!

Chrisd said...

Thanks for sharing this special card!

Unknown said...

Wonderful technique. Love the card. Thanks.