Thursday, October 30, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Inspiration #2 with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today:) Today I'm sharing another idea for the Paper Smooches SPARKS October Designer Drafts challenge. 

Waaaaaaaaaaay back in the day (when I first started on the PSS team), I would send Kim two or three cards for each challenge! LOL! I just loooooooooove her challenges! I'm hoping that this new series will help you see different ways of creating for the PSS challenges!

Here's the video *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 

Challenge posted on 10.26.14 HERE
Paper Smooches stamps: Bold BuzzwordsTick Tock, and DigitsPaper Smooches dies: DigitsNumbersBorders 1, and Woofers

I hope you enjoyed this video and that you will join in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS team and challenges!! Be sure to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post!!! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is awesome! I loveeeeeeee the "1"!!!!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such an adorable card!

Lisa Elton said...

That little pup gets me every time! Love this SAV!!