Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Circus Birthday


Hi, it's Emily here to share a birthday card I made for our neighbour's three-year-old daughter. We got her LEGO DUPLO's My First Circus and I wanted the card to match the gift! I started with the Enjoy the Show stamp set and coordinating Circus Icons dies.



I used patterned papers with a circus theme to create all three layers of the tent. The tent opening and flaps were created with the largest of the Hexalongs dies.


I combined both the Balloons and Big Balloons dies to create the three balloons. I used the confetti swirl as a number three! The sentiment banners were created using the Digits stamp set and Flag Tags dies to notch the ends.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

cissi said...

Your ideas are so great, love how you made the tent and the doors!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Brilliant, as always! I adore your creativity, Emily! Thank you for sharing.

Lindsey said...

Perfect card for a three-year-old! Lots of bright fun colours and patterns.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is such a fun and adorable card! You are so clever!