Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Mini-Series with Savannah O'Gwynn (part2)

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here, and today I share another my Christmas Mini-Series video! Today I share how to stamp and create a custom gift box! These are perfect for Christmas--- and literally ANY holiday using literally ANY Paper Smooches stamp or die! And can be given to anyone! Plus, there are lots of gift box sizes that can be created with my punch board! 


**Click HERE and HERE for my other two videos for this series! 



Here's the video:

Here are some pictures of my gift boxes: 
Paper Smooches stamps: Merry MotifsFresh Snow, Chilly Chumsand Joyful Greetings
Create a "classy" gift box using white cardstock and black ink/twine.

I hope that you enjoyed my video, and I hope that you will create some of your own customized gift boxes!!! Please link up your creations HERE-- I'd love to check them out:) 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! (savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

(Sound LOUD trumpet music)

I see we have some more fans linking up their creations! We are soooooooo pleased that you enjoy our videos and that you are inspired by our tips/tricks!!! 


We have another Virtual Smooches Featured Fan that isn't linked up but for a good reason-- she doesn't have a blog! My friend, Tami comes and creates with me sometimes, and this week she designed a yearly journal by following steps from THIS video (which was about a prayer journal!!! See? You can modify these videos/tips/tricks for just about anything!!!)!!! She used several Paper Smooches stamps and dies including Fanciful Fall stamps and the Trees 1 dies.

I still don't have a pivoting stapler- so we have to staple our journals on the floor! LOL! 
**Tami needs to stop by with her finished journal so I can share with you! It's so cute! Owl papers match the PS Fanciful Fall stamp set perfectly! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh those boxes are just the CUTEST!!!! I love love love them!! And loving the photos of your friend with her stapler!!!!

Shannon J said...

These are JUST SO awesome, Sav! What a cool, funky way to dress up a box! It's allll about the details, and this is the perfect way to show that!! I actually just bought the little envelope maker, now I HAVE to get the box maker as well!!! After seeing these, how can I not!!! LOVE THEM!!

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable little gift boxes! The box with the snowflakes is my fave!

cm said...

How sweet, adorable and fun are those little boxes, and you've jazzed them up wonderfully! Sometimes those small canvases are the best to work with! AWESOME video, wonderful inspiration and now I really, really, super really want the envelope and box makers. Really! LOVE the inspiration; LOVE the project!! Hugs~c

Samantha Mann said...

Awww!! These boxes are so adorable!! I love the white in Kraft - especially with that bit of red stripes washi on it!!! And I have to tell you, even your mistakes are adorable and genius ideas!!! I think that little seal inside the gift box is super cute!!! Ha ha!