Tuesday, October 22, 2013

2-in-1 Wine Bottle Tag of Gift Tags

It's Emily Leiphart here and I'm sharing a start-to-finish video for my 2-in-1 Wine Bottle Tag featuring the new Merry Motifs stamp set and coordinating Motif Icons dies. I also used the Wine Tag, Shopping Bag die and Tag Scallop die as well as stamps from Joyful Greetings, Christmas Sampler and Kibitzing Sampler.

Here's the video:



And a few stills of my finished project:



Wouldn't this look great in the entryway or on the appetizer table? It's perfect for those last-minute gifts. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Shannon J said...

Such a fun gift idea! Perfect for the season! And Emily, your colouring just amazes me!!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I watched the video last night - this is SUCH a great idea, and absolutely adorable!