Savannah O'Gwynn here, and my video today is about SENTIMENTS! I wanted to share with you the different ways I create sentiments for my cards. I use LOTS of Paper Smooches stamps, as well as several different techniques:}
Here's the video:
Here's a couple of pictures of the finished sample card:
Paper Smooches dies: Hot Concoctions, Cyber Cafe, Good Gab, FOLKal Points, and Streamers; as well as the Streamers Paper Smooches die
Other ways to create custom sentiments or stretch your stamps:
- You can stamp your sentiment and cut it up to create a fun title for your card.
- Look at your stamps and see if you can use them for other occasions or holidays.
- You can double ink your sentiment—masking and stamping part of your sentiment with 2 different inks (to highlight words or parts of words)
- You can mask one sentiment that is horizontal and create a vertical sentiment.
- Create sentiments using several stamps sets.
- And you can always create your own sentiment using Alphadots and Graffiti stamp sets or the PS Alphawhimsy dies.
I hope that you will take a second look at your Paper Smooches stamps and sentiments. Try to find different words that you can create! Please leave a comment below with a link to your creation or project! I'd love to check it out:)
**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:)
THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}