Thursday, July 20, 2017

Creating a Base for Line Art Dies with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here today sharing a quick video on how to create bases for line art dies! 


Line art dies are die cuts that create line outlines. Here's a couple of samples: Dinosaur, Kind Bear, Pineapple 2

The easiest way to create a base is to "emboss and cut" this die cut image. Check out my video for how I do this! *****Be sure to change your settings to HD before watching! THANKS! 
I hope that you are inspired to create your own bases for your Paper Smooches line art dies! Remember to link up your creations to our Inspired By Virtual Smooches post so I can check them out!!! 

Be sure to check out our PS July challenge- ANYTHING GOES! Create some bases for your line art dies and enter to win a $50 gift certificate! Click HERE for more details! 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) I love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! ***If you don't have a blog-- email me a pic and let me know what inspired you!!! 
(savannahland2 at comcast dot net)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

3 comments:

Joan V said...

Great tutorial.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue D said...

Great idea--I will have to try this.