Monday, December 2, 2013

EXTRA Video: Whisker Graphics & Paper Smooches with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here.... I know TODAY isn't technically my day to post a video... but I just couldn't help myself! I made a video sharing some SUPER easy cookie wraps using Whisker Graphics products along with some 
Paper Smooches stamps. **I think these wraps could be mass produced and used for holiday parties, teachers, students, and so much more!   

Here's the video:

Here are some pictures of my finished cookie wraps: 

I hope that you enjoyed my video!! I hope you will create some of these cookie wraps for your next holiday gift giving or party! Please link up your creations HERE-- I'd love to check them out:) 

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:) love hearing from the VS followers when you've created something based off of one of our videos:) So keep leaving comments and links- you could be our next Virtual Smooches FF!!! 

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Savannah, love the peppermint stripe stickers!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute!! I love love love love them!!!!!

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness!! adorable!!! LOOOOVE how the bags are so crisp and clean and simple! and the pops of red are SO FUN with those peppermint stickers! what a great idea to add some love while gifting!!

Shannon J said...

I don't think I could even open this package to get to the cookie - it's SO sweet! Wait a minute, who am I kidding, that cookie would be in my mouth in no time - it looks delicious! And I am a cookie monster!!!

canadian_liner said...

A little care with the packaging just MAKES the gift. These are super-sweet! The red-n-white works well for Christmas and Valentine's Day--do the Whisker Graphics stickers come in other colours?

Chris Dring said...

How adorable and so simple to make! TFS!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I love your videos Savvy. I just found this Paper Smooches Channel and have spent the entire day watching videos while stamping. The die-cutting with foam tape is brilliant and I think just solved a lot of time and issues with me.

I am so looking forward to this Christmas series too!

My most favorite is your Prayer Journal. I will be emailing you for the PDF. They will make great stocking stuffer gifts for my friends with little ones. My kids are all grown and gone, all 4 of them, so I'm an empty nester, BUT, my kids will definitely be getting one of these as a baby gift when my grandchildren come along. I have granddogs now.

Thank you so much for sharing all of your knowledge with us.

Hugs and blessings,
Cindy