Sunday, April 5, 2015

Gold Embossed Wedding Card

Hi Virtual Smooches friends! It's Kalyn here and I'd love to wish you a happy, happy Easter! Today I've got a card to share with you that I created with the upcoming wedding and anniversary season in mind. Got to think ahead, right?

I used one of my favorite Paper Smooches sets, Lovely Thoughts and incorporated some gold embossing on vellum for an extra elegant look and feel.

Watch my video below to see how it all came together and check out the description box for all the links to the products I used!






Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Kalyn


3 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is GORGEOUS, Kalyn! I LOVE it! Totally blown away! FAB x10000000000!

Maureen Morton said...

So stunning! I wonder how you see to line up the two parts of the rose when using Versamark? I find it is just too difficult. Thanks!

Teresa Doyle said...

Kalyn, your card is beautiful. I just HAD to subscribe to your You Tube channel AND pinned it for future reference. I look forward to seeing more of your great cards. Great job. TFS!