Thursday, May 2, 2013

Creating Scratch-Off Lotto Tickets with Savannah O'Gwynn

Hello, friends:}

Savannah O'Gwynn here, and today I would like to show ANOTHER project that is PERFECT for literally any Paper Smooches stamp set or die!! I've created some scratch-off lotto tickets!

Here's the video:
Here's a couple of pictures of the finished tickets:
You can use clear vinyl and die cut a matching image to cover your scratch-off area....
Or you can use a white crayon to cover this same area.

I hope you will create some scratch-off lotto tickets for your next party, to encourage your child or student, or even give one to a family member for a special occasion!! Please leave a comment below with a link to your project! I'd love to check it out:)

**And don't forget if you leave a comment, please add your blog address and email so I can visit you too:)

THANKS so much for stopping by! Be blessed:}

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooo awesome Savannah!! WOW WOW WOW!! I love it!!

Maria said...

what a cool idea
marial302003@yahoo.com

Jennifer Jackson said...

Thanks for sharing this tutorial. I would have never thought of using it with a crayon! What a great idea! I definitely want to try this soon!

MaRyKaY said...

Cool. First ive ever seen this. What an awesome idea. Thanks for sharing

Loly Borda said...

Wow Savannah! Thanks so much, you have the coolest ideas! TFS

Samantha Mann said...

Wow! Seriously super cool!! I am TOTALLY going to try this for the next birthday card I make!!!! You are an absolute GENIUS!! Wow! This is honestly the clearest and easiest tutorial of this technique that I've seen! Thanks savannah!!!! Another home run!

Anonymous said...

These are such fun!! I've only made one before, but I love the idea of using them as game pieces for parties!! Thanks so much!!!

Pam L

Unknown said...

That is the coolest idea ever!

Janet said...

Very cool idea! ~God bless~

Anonymous said...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be
really something which I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and very broad for me.
I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Stop by my blog http://verticaljump.einfohound.com

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping
to give something again and help others such as
you helped me.

my page - genf20 plus

Julie Shearer said...

Wow ....what a great idea !! TFS TFS.
julieshearer@sbcglobal.net

Chark said...

love! thanks for the tut!

Larissa Heskett said...

Okay!! So FUN!! I took a class last year from Julie Ebersole and she shared this FUN technique with us, but I forgot about it and how easy and FUN it is to use!! I LOVE all of your IDEAS such AWESOME ideas as usual!! THANKS for sharing and for giving other ideas!! Have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

Anonymous said...

This was such a clever idea, loved the tutorial!

omyn said...

Hello :) In the video you said you printed out your little lotto tickets on your computer, is there a special Paper smooches font, for the title "who has my bottle"?